All you need for sure adhesion of 3D prints Magigoo is an easy-to-use 3D printing adhesive designed to address 'the first layer not sticking problem'. Magigoo ensures strong adhesion to the hot plate. But the magic starts when printing is ready: just wait for the plate to cool down and then remove your prints with just a finger flick! In addition, Magigoo helps to prevent warping. Isn't it magic? Regardless of you being a hobbyist or professional - it is extremely rewarding to have a 30-hour print complete without any warping and having it release easily once cooled.
- Over 100 applications
- ABS, PLA, PETG, HIPS, ASA, TPU
- Easy application
- Easy release
- Easy clean
- No smell
- No additional tools needed
- Easy to transport
- Nicer print finish
- Easy application: applying Magigoo is as easy as child's play. Shake, press, apply. Spread on an active printing area only. No need to cover the whole surface
- Easy-release: Magigoo adhesive properties are designed to release the 3D print once the build plate has cooled.
- Easy-clean: Magigoo is easily cleaned with water.
- Long-lasting: Magigoo last for 100+ average prints.
- Odorless and safe: Magigoo is safe to use - be it in a closed room or educational workshop with kids.
Important note : The applicator has an active spring valve, which activates when applicator is pressed against the build plate. Please do not press the bottle as "ketchup bottle" , otherwise the applicator may pop off. Bottle may be slightly squeezed, only when the nib is pressed against the bed and it may be necessary only if bigger flow is required. Bottle must not be squeezed when cap is off any other time as it may result in glue popping out of the bottle.
I absolutely love it! I used to rely on hairspray for bed adhesion but the strong smell and harsh chemicals were too much for me and my dog, and hairspray is always a hit and miss... however that stuff is as safe as it gets by being odourless, colourless, non toxic,not flammable and super reliable ! Plus Magigoo lasts so much longer and in the long run is much cheaper to use. I print with PETG all the time and that stuff sticks like crazy when hot and releases like a charm while cooling off. It’s easy to clean then you reapply a new coat before each print and it gives me the peace of mind that my print won’t ever come off as I am printing. This is definitely a must have! I highly recommend it!